This module is designed for the migration of multiple accounts created in cPanel to your CWP server.
- Migrate multiple accounts and multiple remote servers
- Configure the number of simultaneous processes
- Package and account migration
- Accounts with the username over 8 characters
To perform the migration you must follow a few simple steps:
- Create the connection to your remote cPanel server. First you must generate a Key API with ROOT ACCESS on your cPanel/WHM server, To create an API token, use WHM’s Manage API Tokens interface (WHM >> Home >> Security Center >> Manage API Tokens). When you have created an API key in cPanel’s WHM then you need proceed to CWP.admin >> User Accounts >> cPanel Server Migration – to create a connection to WHM.
- Once the connection is created you will see a list in the Remote Server option list where you can see all the connections to the different servers from where you want to migrate your accounts.
- To start the migration, choose one of the remote servers then you will get the list of packages and accounts of your cPanel server, the packages and accounts that have already been migrated will have the label transferred. Reseller and suspended accounts will also be identified.
- Select the packages and accounts that you decide to migrate to your new CWP server and click on Start migration, in a few seconds the migrtion will start.
- You can see the real time the progress of your migration.
- You can perform any other operation on your server and the migration will be running in the background, you can always return to the module and see the status of your current migrations and you can view or delete it.