This tool allows the migration of accounts from cPanel in an easy and simple way.
Complete the following steps to successfully complete your migration.
- Generate a backup of the account to migrate from the cPanel or Whm and copy it to the / home / directory of your server with CWP, (The backup must be compressed and in .tar.gz format).
- Choose the account to be imported from the CPanel Migration module.
- Associate the account to create a package already created.
- Enter a password for the new hosting account.
- Choose what you want to migrate from your backup (Domains and Subdomains, Databases, Files of your account, Correos y Alias, Crontab).
- You can create email accounts with a password defined by you.
Once the account’s migration has begun, a progress of the process will be shown and it will be notified when it is finished.